Photographics

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

PROJECT THREE - DATA

Posted by Alex at 15:02
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: #DSDN244

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (56)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • Physical
      • My first couple ideas for the layout of the pos...
      • Next step
      • Looking into how to actually make a phenakistoscop...
      • When trying to make a GIF in photoshop, turns out ...
      • Physical
      • Final Four photos
      • I want to use my photos as a source of educational...
      • Ok so looks like I'll be going with the third one....
      • Ideas - floor
      • Light contact sheet
      • Contact sheets
      • Contemplations
      • The gymnast I have doing the tricks is currently a...
      • Artist model
      • Proposal
      • PROJECT THREE - DATA
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (11)

About Me

Alex
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.